MYPN, Stay, Work, Play Give, and other NH Young Professional groups participe in a state-wide Non-profit fair.
Want to make an impact in your community? Looking for a great way to build connections and improve your resume? Join MYPN for the 7th Annual Non-Profit Fair and learn about all the exciting volunteer, committee, and board opportunities available at local and statewide non-profit organizations.
Nonprofits with a variety of missions and volunteer needs will be in attendance, so whether you are looking to begin giving back through direct service projects or are ready for a more long-term commitment as part of a committee or board, you can find the right organization for your skillset and goals.
Join like-minded friends and colleagues at this fun and informative free event! Complimentary parking is available on site.
MYPN’s non-profit fair is part of StayWorkPlayGive, a partnership between StayWorkPlay and five other young professionals groups throughout NH. StayWorkPlayGive is an evening of local non-profit fairs held around the state on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 to promote civic engagement and volunteerism to NH’s young professional community. In addition to Manchester, Nonprofit fairs are scheduled to take place in Concord, Laconia, Claremont, and Windham. For more information please visit http://stayworkplay.org/stayworkplaygive/
Our event in 2016 will be hosted at Easter Seals in Manchester and will feature 26 local non-profits.
1. American Cancer Society – http://www.cancer.org/
2. Boys and Girls Club of Manchester – http://www.mbgcnh.org/
3. Children’s Scholarship Fund New Hampshire – http://csfnewhampshire.org/
4. Community Alliance for Teen Safety – https://catsnh.wordpress.com/
5. Easter Seals – http://www.easterseals.com/nh/
6. Families in Transition – http://www.fitnh.org/
7. Foundation for Educational Insight – https://www.facebook.com/feinh.org/
8. Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains – http://www.girlscoutsgwm.org/
9. Iron Heart Gateways to Success – http://www.ironheartgateways.org/
10. Kiwanis Club of Manchester NH – http://www.kiwanismanchesternh.org/
11. Make-A-Wish New Hampshire – http://nh.wish.org/
12. Media Power Youth – http://mediapoweryouth.org/
13. Merrimack Valley Assistance Program – http://mvap.org/
14. New Hampshire State Parks – http://www.nhstateparks.org/
15. NH-JAG – http://nh-jag.org/
16. NH Center for Nonprofits – http://www.nhnonprofits.org/home_main
17. NH Citizens Alliance – http://www.nhcitizensalliance.org/
18. NH Community Loan Fund – http://www.communityloanfund.org/
19. NH Listens – http://carsey.unh.edu/nhlistens
20. Northern Forest Center – https://northernforest.org/
21. Old Sol Music Hall – http://oldsol.org/
22. Queen City Rotary – http://queencityrotary.org/
23. Rights & Democracy – http://www.radnh.org/
24. UpReach Therapeutic Equestrian Center – http://www.upreachtrc.org/
25. West High Blue Knights Foundation – http://www.blueknightsfoundation.org/
26. YWCA NH – http://www.ywcanh.org/
This event would not be possible without our amazing and generous sponsors and partners.